Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Super 8 sync sound

  1. #1
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who here shoots sync sound?What do you use?DAT?Disc?How do you sync it?Anyone still use mag fullcoat?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member damselfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is a huge subject by it self. it depends what your camera is. i use a beaulieu with built-in crystal sync and use a mini disk for the sound.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool,howh do you silence your Beaulieu?I used to shoot sync with the R-16 and had a hell of a time silencing it.Impossible for studio sound shooting.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I didn't think you could get 8mm fullcoat any more. It's hard enough to find 16mm fullcoat.

    If I were to get a camera that is quiet enough I would record sound on a miniDV camera. Then I could sync video to video.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •